Flash Triggers and Wireless Shutter Release

Started Sep 2, 2018 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
JustGeorge Regular Member • Posts: 262
Flash Triggers and Wireless Shutter Release

I have a Vellow FreeWave Wireless Remote Control (shutter release), which works fine on the D7200. I'm looking to get a wireless flash trigger to use with either or both a Vivitar 283 and Sunpak 511 (Sunpak 611 when/if either of those die).

I'm looking at Yongnuo, either the RF603 or RF605. And one Tx and two Rx (usually just one, but two just in case). No on-camera flash. Price range is a consideration.

Will there be any interference/conflicts between that shutter control and those flash triggers?

I couldn't find anything on the net that would help. And I downloaded the user manuals for both of those units. Any answers or pointers on where to look would be appreciated. (And maybe I came across the answer, just didn't know it? <g>)

FWIW, I have a dual hot-shoe-type bracket if piggy-backing won't work.

-- hide signature --

George

JustGeorge's gear list:JustGeorge's gear list
Nikon D7200 Olympus PEN-F Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 O.I.S +2 more
ANSWER:
Nikon D7200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow