Safari and camera bags

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
larsbc Forum Pro • Posts: 15,238
Re: Think Tank Change Up

Further to my suggestion of the Change Up, I just used it on a small boat tour through some of the islands in the Gwaii Hanaas archipelago.  Sitting on the bench seat, it was quite comfortable having the pack sitting on my lap, and secured to me via the waist belt and one shoulder strap.  My G85 w/100-400 and GX7 w/12-35 were immediately accessible via the open bag (both bodies facing down, side-by-side).  When we landed and were walking around, I carried the G85 w/100-400 in the bag and the GX7 on a Capture Clip attached to the shoulder strap.  This worked out very well.  I also kept a Sony X3000 action cam attached to the waist belt via another Capture Clip.

The Change Up provided a great balance between ease of access to everything, including my filters, and a comfortable and flexible carry solution.  Besides the above-mentioned lenses, I also carried an 8-18.  I could also have fit another lens in there.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
SGA
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow