Safari and camera bags

Started 8 months ago | Discussions thread
Davejl Junior Member • Posts: 38
Re: Safari and camera bags

With respect to the Peak Design's Capture Clip, I love the system for hiking, usually hooked to a small LowePro backpack strap and sometimes to my belt (and also the Peak Design Clutch Hand Strap, but thinking of swtching to their wrist strap for added security). As the prior poster suggested, when seated in a vehicle you really don't want to be wearing a backpack. I have been thinking of mounting my capture clip on this: Think Tank Photo Pixel Racing Harness that attaches to their Think Tank Belt. I have not tried it, but it might work well in a safari vehicle. Although when seated I'm not sure if a long lens such as the 40-150 with TC would hang properly from the shoulder strap. I usually attach mine just below the sternum strap, so it isn't that high up. Good luck and please tell us what you ended up using and how well it worked.

Davejl's gear list:Davejl's gear list
Olympus Tough TG-4 Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
SGA
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow