Lumix FZ-1000 - help

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
tzams New Member • Posts: 4
Lumix FZ-1000 - help

I have a Panasonic Lumix FZ1000. I will try to explain this the best way I can to see if this can be changed. I am a beginner so, I need to write and understand in very basic photography terms. Sorry!

Typically, when I have a camera set on "IA" mode on the external dial, I can take photos on the "Auto mode". The camera selects the amount of exposure etc for me so I do not have to do it. On the FZ1000 - I feel like I have to constantly change the amount of light by using the wheel (on the upper right corner/back of camera). Is there any way to have this just automatically change the exposure / amount of light for me? I find it very frustrating to go outside in the sun, have to fiddle with the wheel...then go inside a dim indoor setting...use the wheel again. Step outside...change again with the wheel.

Did I turn something on / off that is causing this or does the IA mode include only portions of what is or is not automatic. How do I fix this????

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic FZ1000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow