Nikon New Teaser? Is this F Mount Adapter, Tele Converter, or New Lense?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
baker21 Forum Member • Posts: 62
Nikon New Teaser? Is this F Mount Adapter, Tele Converter, or New Lense?

I just watched the New Nikon teaser and wanted your guys thoughts on the picture above.. Is that the New f Mount adapter?  Is it the new F4 Zoom Lense? or is it a tele converter for their f4 zoom?

Whatever it is, it looks huge... Or maybe that is just me..

If its the F mount adapter, it looks HUGE... Maybe its  2.8 lense and not F4 b/c the thing is big...

I see a 1x, and a Lock button and a memory set, so my thoughts were its the new F adapter b/c at the time in the video, that is what they are discussing, is how even with the adapter, the old F mount lenses are sharp..

If that is indeed the adapter for the F mount it look really really big and long and bulky..

Hopefully its a tele converter or just a new zoom 2.8 lense.. B/c if that is the F mount the adapter, Its really akward in size... compared to say like the LA-EA 4 from Sony...

The F mount is an old mount, so maybe that is what had to be done in order to make it work..

Cant wait to find out what this is...

What are your guys thoughts?

baker21's gear list:baker21's gear list
Sony Alpha a7R III Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 70-200 F4 Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS Zeiss Loxia 35 +5 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow