Compact discreet camera bag for G85 and 2 zoom lenses

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MikeDV New Member • Posts: 16
Compact discreet camera bag for G85 and 2 zoom lenses

I'll be in Europe for a few weeks and am looking for a small, discrete, camera bag to hold a Panasonic G85 with the PL8-18mm and 14-140mm lenses and 2 spare batteries.

My only criteria is that the camera has to be accessible while wearing the bag yet the compartment can be made secure by either a zipper or latch.

I normally carry a LowePro Photo Hatchpack BP 150. What I like about it is that it can carry a fair amount of kit plus a few essentials for the day, and the camera is secure since the camera compartment can only be accessed by removing the pack from your back. Unfortunately the downside is also that the camera compartment can only be accessed by removing the pack from your back

One option that I've been looking at is the Pacsave Camsafe V4. My wife has one of their purses for travel and loves it.

https://www.pacsafe.com/camsafe-v4-anti-theft-compact-camera-travel-bag/15130100.html?cgid=camera

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Mike

MikeDV's gear list:MikeDV's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Panasonic G85 Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 14-140mm F4-5.8 OIS Panasonic 20mm F1.7 II +2 more
Panasonic G85
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow