M3 does The Vatican (many pics)

Started 1 month ago | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
FMohsin
FMohsin Senior Member • Posts: 1,306
M3 does The Vatican (many pics)

Had taken the M3 and Oly EM10 III and kept the DSLRs at home. The M3 began to act funny the second day with the LCD displaying images in a reddish hue. Then the auto ocus stopped working and I had to resort to manual focusing. The problems suddenly disappeared and it began to function normally thereafter. Used the 15-45 mostly followed by the 18-55 kit lens. The long zoom and 22' were hardly used. Hope you like the tour of The Vatican, Its an amazing place.

I was standing at the edge of the enclosure  which has been cordoned off by a roped fence. Was changing my lens when the cap fell off and rolled inside the enclosure. After an initial hesitation, I decided to sprint inside and retrieve the cap, As soon as I moved in, the second guard with the glasses suddenly stepped out of the shadows. Got the cap and the shot.

FMohsin's gear list:FMohsin's gear list
Ricoh GR Digital II Canon PowerShot G12 Canon PowerShot G15 Canon EOS 20D Olympus E-1 +22 more
Comment & critique:
Please provide me constructive critique and criticism.
Canon EOS M3 Olympus OM-D E-M10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow