New Wotancraft Commander

Started 1 month ago | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
janrzm New Member • Posts: 16
New Wotancraft Commander

Hi,

I figured I'd put this up for anyone that is on the lookout for a backpack.

Wotancraft Commander Backpack in New Zealand.

I've been a fan of the Wotancraft bags for several years, they make a great product and have excellent customer service. Most importantly, they are always looking to improve their products and really encourage buyer feedback.

Having owned the original version of the Commander back in 2015 it's great to see this product evolution at first hand and the improvements in the "New Commander" are very evident.

Wotancraft Commander Backpack - Front

One of the key features of the Wotancraft Commander is the introduction of "Modules" these allow the user increased flexibility in the internal setup the bag.

My full and extensive Review can be found at -

https://aperturepriority.co.nz/2018/07/31/new-wotancraft-commander-review/

I've given it a rating of 5 stars below because 4.5 isn't enough. I believe 4.8 is a fair score because there is always room for improvement and I know Wotancraft will already be working on making it better.

Cheers, Jason.

Note: For clarity, I have no affiliation with Wotancraft. I receive no payment for the review and the views expressed in the review are strictly my own.

janrzm's gear list:janrzm's gear list
Leica M9 Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH Leica Summicron-M 35mm f/2 ASPH Leica Summilux-M 50mm f/1.4 ASPH Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2 +5 more
janrzm's score
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow