PANASONIC NA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GX9

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
MrALLCAPS
MrALLCAPS Regular Member • Posts: 181
PANASONIC NA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GX9

First off, the GX9 (GX7 MkIII) Came out the gates in a Bad spot, partially because the GX8 owners felt wronged, being that the GX7 MkIII was a downgrade in some key areas, not to mention the Price, -especially that you can get a GX7 MkII for half the price.

Now WEX photo video has the Killer deal on the GX7 MkIII:

https://www.wexphotovideo.com/panasonic-gx9-digital-camera-body-1652892/

You can get it for under $600.00 (body only)!! In the U.S., we dont even get a Body only option, just a Kit zoom lens, which personally speaking, if I were to use this camera, I'd only use primes.

Who's in charge of Panasonic North America? Who is making the decisions on pricing, kit choices, Naming, etc...? They severely dropped the ball with the GX7 MkIII. Wheres the BODY ONLY option??

Even Fujifilm with the X-E3 gives people THREE options: Body only, a kit with a great 23mm f/2 WR prime lens and a kit with the excellent 18-55!!

It makes you wonder who's in charge at Panasonic NA... Maybe they're just business exec's, that I hate to say, only know how to sell product like TVs, Hair dryers and consumer electronics, like most of the Lumix haters say, with no concern nor educated on photography.

Whatever it is, NA needs better buying options and better competitive pricing, in order to compete with the competition. The Pricing and lack of buying options for this camera is a Joke right now.

Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow