Great Olympus service

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ctlow
ctlow Contributing Member • Posts: 608
Great Olympus service

No affiliation except have been using Olympus products in various forms for decades.

I had a recent failure of my E-M1, about four years old, well-used, and had it back in my hands, fully functional within a week. This is in Canada although some of the correspondence goes through the U.S., it appears.

There was of course a bill with this, which was reasonable.

But recently I have had two smaller problems, both of which I asked about rather than send equipment in, and Olympus has responded promptly and helpfully both times. I don't want to say how helpfully for fear of setting a precedent, but suffice it to say that there was some cost from this to Olympus, and none to me.

Apart from enjoying their cameras/lenses - not that I have a lot to compare with, granted - the service department has been phenomenal.

-- hide signature --

Charles
ctLow Photog

ctlow's gear list:ctlow's gear list
Canon PowerShot A720 IS Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-M5 II Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 8mm 1:3.5 Fisheye Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +8 more
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow