How much can the Peak Everyday Backpack 20L fit?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
RobL Forum Member • Posts: 62
How much can the Peak Everyday Backpack 20L fit?

This much!  Before I bought the bag I debated whether the 20L or the 30L was the right size for me.  I'm pretty happy with the 20L's size as I was able to pack all this stuff for an upcoming trip to Yellowstone next month.  Hoping this thread will help others get a feel for which would work better for them.

A7RIII body, 4 lenses, drone with remote, star tracker, flash, laptop, gimbal, EF adapter and wireless shutter

PD Everyday Backpack 20L

Fits a 13" MBP comfortably.  I can even put a tablet in as well in a separate slot.  I think a 15" would fit too but would be pretty tight.

Zhiyun Smooth 4 gimbal is tucked into the side pocket with an included strap that latches to prevent it from falling out

side access with the A7RIII with Sony Zeiss 55 1.8 lens, Tamron 28-75 2.8 and Sigma  MC-11 adapter in lowest section

Behind the Tamron  (removed) is a Laowa 15mm F2.  Behind the MC11 adapter is the Flashpoint Mini

side pockets for GND filters, batteries, memory cards

70-200 F2.8 IS fits nicely on the other side access, along with extra batteries, flashlight, cleaning pen

from the top or side, I have the Mavic Air drone with remote, the Ioptron Skytracker Pro, and Vello Shutterboss, and power adapter for laptop.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow