Is this Fujis sharpest lens?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Zeeke71 New Member • Posts: 5
Is this Fujis sharpest lens?

Hi this is my first post but I have been following this and other forums here on DP for many years. This isn't gonna be an very popular post for some people but I think that some one have to take the leef from the mouth and spell it out

IIt's s about the 16-50 kitt lens that don't get the kredit it deserves Yes I know sharpness isn't everything in a picture but let's talk about it this time

Because the 16-50 might be Fujis sharpest lens in the 35-50mm range. It's Sharper than the XF 35mm f2, and the XF 50mm f2 att their sharpest aperture(16mpix camera) and this is tested with multiple samples off each lens and should be considerd a fakt

A good sample of the 16-50 isn't that bad in the borders either in that range and the clarity and contrast also beats the two primes. Don't get me wrong I really like the XF 35mm for its size and wide open sharpness.

What's your experience is the 35mm f1. 4 shaper than de f2 stoped down to f4 or 5.6 have you deard compered your primes to the Kitt.

Pentax K-r
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow