USED CANON EOS 5D MARK II WITH NEW SIGMA 150-500MM F5-6.3 DG APO HSM for Canon
Selling a BARELY USED CANON EOS 5D MARK II (only 5,625 actuations) WITH NEW SIGMA 150-500MM F5-6.3 DG APO HSM for Canon.
FOLLOW THIS LINK TO PURCHASE/BID https://www.ebay.com/itm/202406255649
Don’t miss your chance to enter the world of wildlife/sports photography that Canon is known for, at a discounted price.
What's in the Box
- EOS 5D Mark II Body
- Canon Neck Strap
- Battery Charger LC-E6
- Battery LP-E6
- Sigma 150-500MM F5-6.3 DG APO HSM Lens (New)
- Lens Hood
- Lens Foot
- Lens Case
Canon 5d Mark ii body:
Barely used outside of the home
One scratch on the top lcd screen (Main LCD screen has no scratches) Some slight scuffing above the lens mount. (See picture)
Only 5625 shutter actuations
SIGMA 150-500MM F5-6.3 DG HSM Lens:
Brand new with unfilled warranty (no original sales receipt)
CANON 5D MARKII
The integration of HD movie capability into a high-end 21.1-megapixel camera opens a multitude of new possibilities for photojournalists and news photographers. With its full-frame CMOS sensor and outstanding ISO performance, the EOS 5D Mark II will appeal to any photographer in search of the finest camera equipment available -- from studio and wedding to nature and travel photographers.Compact, lightweight with environmental protection, EOS 5D successor boasts a newly designed Canon CMOS sensor, with ISO sensitivity up to 25,600 for shooting in near dark conditions. The new DIGIC 4 processor combines with the improved CMOS sensor to deliver medium format territory image quality at 3.9 frames per second, for up to 310 frames.
From the Manufacturer
Compact, lightweight with environmental protection, EOS 5D successor boasts a newly designed Canon CMOS sensor, with ISO sensitivity up to 25,600 for shooting in near dark conditions. The new DIGIC 4 processor combines with the improved CMOS sensor to deliver medium format territory image quality at 3.9 frames per second, for up to 310 frames.
Triggered from Live View Mode, HD video capture allows users to shoot uninterrupted at full 1080 resolution at 30fps -- for amazing quality footage with outstanding levels of detail and realism.
The integration of HD movie capability into a high-end 21.1-megapixel camera opens a multitude of new possibilities for photojournalists and news photographers. With its full-frame CMOS sensor and outstanding ISO performance, the EOS 5D Mark II will appeal to any photographer in search of the finest camera equipment available -- from studio and wedding to nature and travel photographers.
Other improvements to the EOS 5D include:
- Addition of Canons EOS Integrated Cleaning System, with a new Fluorine coating on the low-pass filter
- Larger 3.0-inch Clear View LCD with VGA resolution, a 170-degree angle of view and anti-reflective coatings
- Improved menu system including Quick Control Screen for more direct access to common settings
- Automatic peripheral illumination correction, utilizing detailed EF lens information to optimize JPEG images straight out of the camera
- Magnesium alloy construction with additional environmental protection
- UDMA memory card compatibility
EOS 5D Mark II Highlights
New CMOS sensor
The EOS 5D Mark IIs newly designed full-frame 21.1-megapixel CMOS sensor features ISO sensitivity from 100-6400, expandable to 50, 12,800 and 25,600. Large 6.4µm2 pixels have been redesigned to capture more light and yield a better signal to noise ratio to ensure lower noise images throughout the ISO range. The full frame sensor has the same dimensions as a frame of 35mm film. This means that wide-angle lenses stay wide, without the change in angle of view associated with smaller sensor cameras. As well as benefiting from finer control over depth of field, photographers moving up to the EOS 5D Mark IIs full frame format will find the newly designed wide, bright 98 percent coverage viewfinder on a joy to work with.
New DIGIC 4 processor
A new DIGIC 4 processor combined with 14-bit analogue to digital conversion provides smooth gradations in mono-tonal areas such as skies, and highly accurate color rendition. As well as HD movie shooting, DIGIC 4s high speed provides for long uninterrupted continuous bursts of large JPEGs, near-instant start-up times and immediate and fast review after shooting. DIGIC 4 also provides for improved noise reduction algorithms, complementing the already low-noise images from the EOS 5D Mark IIs CMOS sensor.
HD video capture
The EOS 5D Mark II is Canons first DSLR to incorporate full HD 1920x1080 video capture. Once filming is started from Live View mode, photographers can fire off either single of continuous stills, with video capture continuing after the final frame is captured.
A new 3.0-inch VGA resolution LCD provides a wide 170 degree angle-of-view, providing plenty of clarity for accurate focus checks in playback. The screen brightness can automatically adjust to suit viewing conditions, extending battery life in low light and improving viewing in bright conditions. A new dedicated Live View button switches modes to display a real-time image on the LCD. This allows EOS 5D Mark II photographers to enjoy simplified shooting from awkward angles. Simple connection to a PC provides easy remote shooting.
Precision focus and metering
A 9-point auto focus system is supported by 6 additional invisible Assist AF points, located inside the spot-metering circle to optimise subject tracking performance in AI SERVO AF mode. For accurate exposure readings in tricky lighting conditions, the spot metering circle covers just 3.5 percent of the frame.
The EOS 5D Mark IIs redesigned menu system includes a new Quick Control screen, for instant access to the most commonly changed settings. A new Creative Auto mode allows photographers to cede control of key settings to the camera, while retaining control over creative variables such background blur, drive mode and image brightness. Custom user settings allow photographers to switch between two completely different camera setups. This is ideal for changing quickly between two different environments, such as switching from working inside a church without flash to outdoors with fill-flash at a wedding.
Shooting flexibility is enhanced with a range of new accessories. Shooting capacity can be extended with either the high-capacity 1800mAh lithium-ion Battery Pack LP-E6, or Battery Grip BG-E6.
A new optional (NOT INCLUDED) Wireless File Transmitter
The WFT-E4 offers external HDD and GPS compatibility along with ability to transmit images direct to computer or FTP server, or operate the camera wirelessly. Both the BG-E6 and WFT-E4 feature a vertical orientation shutter release and other key controls for comfortable portraiture work, with a substantial grip to help balance the camera when used with long lenses.
Review from dpreview.com
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Digital SLR: Highly Recommended by dpreview.com
Canon 'defined a new DSLR category' (their words) with the EOS 5D. Unlike any previous 'full frame' sensor camera, the 5D was the first with a compact body (i.e. not having an integral vertical grip) and has since then proved to be very popular, perhaps because if you wanted a full frame DSLR to use with your Canon lenses and you didn't want the chunky EOS-1D style body then the EOS 5D has been your only choice. Three years on and two competitors have turned up in the shape of the Nikon D700 and Sony DSLR-A900, and Canon clearly believes it's time for a refresh.
So here is the 5D Mark II, which punches high in terms of both resolution and features, headlining: 21 megapixels, 1080p video, 3.0-inch VGA LCD, Live view, higher capacity battery. In other words, a camera that aims to leapfrog both its direct rivals, either in terms of resolution (in the case of the D700) or features (in the case of the DSLR-A900). Full detail below.
Key features / improvements
- 21 megapixel CMOS sensor (very similar to the sensor in the EOS-1Ds Mark III)
- Sensor dust reduction by vibration of filter
- ISO 100 - 6400 calibrated range, ISO 50 - 25600 expansion (1Ds Mark III & 5D max ISO 3200)
- Auto ISO (100 - 3200) in all modes except manual
- 3.9 frames per second continuous shooting
- DIGIC 4 processor, new menus / interface as per the EOS 50D
- Image processing features: Highlight tone priority, Auto lighting optimizer (4 levels), High ISO noise reduction (4 levels), Lens peripheral illumination correction (vignetting correction)
- RAW and SRAW1 (10 MP) / SRAW2 (5 MP)
- RAW / JPEG selection made separately
- Permanent display of ISO on both top plate and viewfinder displays
- AF micro adjustment (up to 20 lenses individually)
- Three custom modes on command dial, Creative Auto mode
- Image copyright metadata support
- 98% coverage viewfinder (0.71x magnification)
- 3.0" 920,000 dot LCD monitor with 'Clear View' cover / coatings, 170° viewing angle
- Automatic LCD brightness adjustment (ambient light sensor)
- Live view with three mode auto-focus (including face detection)
- No mirror-flip for exposures in Live View if contrast detect AF selected
- Movie recording in live view (1080p H.264 up to 12 minutes, VGA H.264 up to 24 mins per clip)
- Two mode silent shooting (in live view)
- New jump options in play mode
- HDMI and standard composite (AV) video out
- Full audio support: built-in mic and speaker, mic-in socket, audio-out over AV (although not HDMI)
- IrPort (supports IR remote shutter release using optional RC1 / RC5 controllers)
- UDMA CompactFlash support
- New 1800 mAh battery with improved battery information / logging
- New optional WFT-E4 WiFi / LAN / USB vertical grip
- Water resistance: 10 mm rain in 3 minutes
Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 DG APO OS (Optical Stabilizer) HSM AutoFocus Telephoto Zoom Lens Features
This Sigma APO 150-500mm F5-6.3 DG HSM is an ultra telephoto zoom lens that allows photographers to freely explore the flexibility of a telephoto zoom lens. For sports or nature photographers who relish this flexibility the Sigma 150-500mm is unsurpassed with 25% more reach than the smaller 120-400mm, this lens is perfect for the photographer working at long distances and with subjects such as backyard birds or small wildlife. This unique lens is an excellent optical performer featuring three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements for optimum color correction and sharpness throughout the entire zoom range, rear focusing system corrects for fluctuation of aberration due to focusing and Optical Stabilization and high speed Hyper-Sonic Motor to help you take the eye-catching photographs you’re meant to. Compatible with the Sigma APO Tele Converters.
The Sigma 150-500mm ultra-telephoto zoom lens covers a telephoto range of up to 500mm, letting you bring almost any subject close for short-perspective shots. The lens employs Sigma's original Optical Stabilizer (OS) function, which gives you access to shutter speeds approximately four stops slower without blurring the image. As a result, you can capture low-light, long-distance shots such as football plays, wildlife profiles, and landscape scenes without using a tripod for each photo. In addition, the lens incorporates a Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) for quick, high-speed autofocusing, along with a rear focus system that guarantees optimum image quality throughout the entire zoom range. And photographers will love the three special low dispersion (SLD) glass elements, which correct for chromatic aberration, and the super multilayer lens coating, which reduces flare and ghosting. Other details include an option for full-time manual focusing, a close focusing distance of 86.6 inches, and an 86mm filter size. Compatible with optional 1.4x and 2x tele converters--which produce a 210-700mm length or 300-1000mm length respectively--the Sigma 150-500mm lens carries a one-year warranty.
- Focal length: 150-500mm
- Maximum aperture: f/5-6.3
- Lens construction: 21 elements in 15 groups
- Angle of view: 16.4 to 5 degrees
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9
- Minimum aperture: f/22
- Minimum focusing distance: 86.6 inches
- Maximum magnification: 1:5.2
- Filter size: 86mm
- Hood type: Bayonet
- Mount: Canon
- Dimensions: 3.7 inches in diameter and 9.9 inches long
- Weight: 67.4 ounces
- Warranty: 1 year
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|6 months ago|
|The sights this window has seen! by NPW UK|
from Creative Window
|Tacking Point Light House by photoman555|
from Nikon Challenge