First big luxury home (real estate/C&C)

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
noz03 Regular Member • Posts: 236
First big luxury home (real estate/C&C)

I've been shooting real estate for a while now, but especially where I live it's been hard to find more than boring, small, often unfurnished apartments. Very simple places to shoot but very hard to turn into anything I could show on my portfolio.

Until recently I finally got a big, freshly built and well designed house. And better yet the owners gave me all the time I wanted to really go slow and get some amazing shots.

So I'd like to post them here and get some opinions. Things I could have done better, either with the photography or the editing, or what I did right? Especially in the first two images which were the most important.

I think my biggest regret was that I didn't do the kitchen in the day time. It was mostly because it was being used by the owners and quite messy, and I also thought it would look nice with some light painting but was a bit disappointed in that one. It also bugs me a bit that I cut the side of the house in the twilight but I couldn't really find another angle that fit it in without cutting the fire pit. I also wasn't completely happy with the 2nd image of the living room, but couldn't seem to find any better, more interesting angle for it.

noz03's gear list:noz03's gear list
Nikon D610 Nikon AF Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5D IF ED Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D Tamron AF 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow