if this gets back to my wife, I'm TOTALLY playing one of my cancer cards

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Matt Fulghum
Matt Fulghum Contributing Member • Posts: 844
if this gets back to my wife, I'm TOTALLY playing one of my cancer cards

The closer we get to Photokina, the more I find myself getting all het up about an X-T3 that I really don't need and can't justify, but am totally buying anyway.  Even if it's just an incremental upgrade over the T2, I've enjoyed and used the T20 enough in the last year or so to totally justify moving "up level" in the ecosystem.

Anyone else looking forward to seeing what they stuff in the formerly flagship X-TN series, and/or feel like talking about it?  My only hope is that they don't significantly increase the physical size or mass; those new Nikon bodies look enormous, like you'd expect from something carrying enough glass to cover a 135 sized sensor.  ah well, I guess my priorities are a little messed up from the physical restrictions imposed by the chemo.  Apart from the image quality, the things that most attracted me to Fujifilm in the first place was that they were getting that level of quality out of cameras no bigger or heavier than my old Nikon 1 gear.  APS-C is big enough for me, and the X-T2 is a great size, as was the T20.

This is meant to be a fun discussion thread, just BSing about what we hope to see in a formerly flagship, newly made midrange camera.  So I expect lots of silly, if anyone bothers to read it, but I also hope Jerry and Bob are quick on the trigger to delete it if it gets out of hand, like rumor threads often do.

So what has the group to say?  Greg, is it going to have to have full on IBIS for you to look at it, with that huge, SLR-grip-hump on the side like the X-H1?  I'm just picking on you because I know you'll read just about anything...

and mods, if this isn't original enough, or too stupid for y'all, feel free to kill it in the crib, as it were; my most recent med cycle has me doing some goofy stuff.

Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm X-T2 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow