Question about selling through online gallery hosted by Zenfolio

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
sirhawkeye64 Senior Member • Posts: 1,901
Question about selling through online gallery hosted by Zenfolio

I'm going to use one or the other. I like how Zenfolio has their Galleries/Collections system setup, but I like how fluid/responsive the designs are from SquareSpace.

Anyway, my question here has more to do with Zenfolio:

https://www.reddit.com/r/photography/comments/4v98gr/a_friendly_warning_to_zenfolio_users/

In that link, the guy claims that Zenfolio has placed a little Buy button on his galleries and pictures but claims that it actually makes a book or whatever that Zenfolio sells or tries to sell to your visitor, and not through your store. Can anyone verify if they still do this or not.

While I don't plan to sell my work initially, I may at some point, and would like to either turn this feature off or not have it around at all, if I use ZF.

(The post above was made 2 years ago but I have not used ZF so I 'm not sure if it's implemented or if you can turn it off, hence the reason I'm asking.)

sirhawkeye64's gear list:sirhawkeye64's gear list
Nikon D750 Fujifilm X-T2 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +10 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow