XF10 Samples OOC JPG (Provia film sim) high ISO @f/2.8 in the dark streets

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Raptor117 Junior Member • Posts: 30
XF10 Samples OOC JPG (Provia film sim) high ISO @f/2.8 in the dark streets

Here are some "XF10 Samples OOC JPG (Provia film sim) high ISO @f/2.8 in the dark streets".

Started this separate thread from our discussion in the thread "Fujifilm XF10 vs Ricoh GR II – The 10 Main Differences (Article)"

Excerpt and quote from the above mentioned thread:

"soupnazi81:

2. How is autofocus compared to the X-T100 in low light and in bright light?

Raptor117:
Low light:
I only took the XF10 on the night walk and the AF can be frustrating, Sometimes it can not get a focus confirmation at all and I was so perplexed that I thought something is wrong with the AF system. I tried different Focus Modes in the AF Mode AF-S and set the AF point or AF area on different areas of the scene but the same issue occurs. It is not clear what the problem is.
I think the lighting conditions are really extreme difficult. In the past I took some other photographers to those dark streets with the same lighting but with their Sony A7m2 they did not have any issues to autofocus.
I have to revisit the dark streets in the next few nights with the Fuji X-T100 + XF 18mm f/2.0, Sony A7Rm3 + FE 28mm f/2.0 and Sony RX100m5 just to be sure.

The XF10 exposes the photos EV +2/3 or +1 compared to the actual scene. So I mostly set the EV dial on -2/3 or -1 to get the same exposed photos what I see with my naked eye."

You can read the rest of the discussion in the thread "Fujifilm XF10 vs Ricoh GR II – The 10 Main Differences (Article)".

Here the photos in full res with intact EXIF data:

Ricoh GR II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow