Ok Fuji is too much fun...caught in a dilemma

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
PeterY Senior Member • Posts: 2,180
Ok Fuji is too much fun...caught in a dilemma

Just returned from a Caribbean vacation with the X100F. I have never had so much fun with a camera! You read and view all the reviews about the camera but they don't tell you about the "fun" factor.

So is it lame for a person who has been shooting for money for the past 10 years to admit that goofy filters like toy camera, miniature effect, in camera high & low key and in camera selective color shooting are so much fun?? Absolutely not IMO! Not to mention the square aspect ratio, film grain and all the simulations. The X100F outperformed the Sony A6300 + 18-135 that I also took to cover the focal lengths.

So this is my dilemma. If I want to get into to the Fuji eco system with an ILC which Fuji has the functionality, IQ and the size of X100F?  I don't need the XT2, don't really need the OVF, don't want anything bigger then the X100F. So many models....so confusing,

Thanks for your help.

PeterY's gear list:PeterY's gear list
Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-T2 Sony a7 III Canon EF 70-200mm F4L IS USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM +7 more
Fujifilm X100F Sony a6300
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow