a7r mark 1

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
per55 Regular Member • Posts: 132
a7r mark 1

I have been using an a6000/63000 for the past 3 years, but have been given the chance to purchase a mark one a7r for a very low price, and i am interested in getting one. It will not come with a lens, and so i would really appreciate if you guys could answer the below bearing in mind that event and holiday photography accounts for 99% of how i plan to use the camera (maybe ill try a bit of street photography moving forwards).

sel2470z, tamron 28-75

Of the above 2 lenses, which is the sharper lens (at equivalent apertures/focal lengths)?

samyang 24mm f2.8, samyang 35mm f2.8

which is the more useable focal length (if only taking the one lens)?

i have trip to New York coming up (i live in the UK), and i would like to get one of the above 4 lenses for that. however if you think i would be massively better off just sticking to the a6000 series for the type of stuff that i do, please say so too!

per55's gear list:per55's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony a6300 Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sigma 19mm F2.8 DN | A Sony E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS +2 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Sony a6000 Sony Alpha a7R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow