A6000: Wi-fi download

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
XPinger Junior Member • Posts: 29
A6000: Wi-fi download

Much has been opined that inclusion of this facility was at the expense of integrated GPS.  Recently purchased an A6000 and I have been totally underwhelmed by this facility.  I've downloaded the truly awful PlayMemories Home (crashes every time I open it on my MacBook Pro.  It refuses to 'see' the camera even when connected by the supplied chord.  The camera is not 'seen' by my iPhone either.  I have gone through the, quaintly, translated instruction book many times as well as following the Gary Friedmann's otherwise excellent treatise on the camera but still nothing; I am reduced to popping the memory card and slotting it in to computer liker I do with my A77 and A99 and am left wondering why Sony, why?

XPinger's gear list:XPinger's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony Alpha a99 Sony a6000 Sony DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG Macro +12 more
Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow