Switch from X-T2 to A7iii?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
aftersun Forum Member • Posts: 74
Switch from X-T2 to A7iii?

Hi,

Can you please help me in choosing the direction. I've been using the X-T2 for a few months coming from Canon FF with L-lenses that I was very happy with. I took a chance and switched to the APS-C Fuji X-T2 since the smaller form factor and current hype got my attention.

I really like the mirrorless and now I'm comparing the X-T2 with the new A7iii and I just can't make up my mind. I've red loads of comparisions, youtube-tests, posted images and forums of them both but I'm still not sure.

The thing that pulls me towards A7iii is the low light capability since that's what I miss from my time with Canon. But is the actual IQ also better with the A7iii compared to X-T2?

I've not really bought too many lenses for my Fuji (kit XF 18-55 + XF 23/2) so to switch would be easier.

Thanks in advance!

aftersun's gear list:aftersun's gear list
Sony a7 III Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Tamron 28-75mm F2.8 III
Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow