I just purchased the A7 III, now what?

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Neilpowis
Neilpowis Forum Member • Posts: 98
I just purchased the A7 III, now what?

Hello,

I have just purchased a Sony A7 iii with kits lens 28-70 as I found a reduced price and love what I have seen from this camera already. I currently shoot with a Canon 6D + 24-105mm USM II lens, it has been a good camera but the features are what drew me to Sony Mirrorless.

I don't want to get into "Your Canon can produce just as good, its you not the equipment" I know I have a lot to learn and I am looking forward to that.

I mainly shoot Travel and Landscape photos, however as of late I have been getting asked to shoot events and portraits also, I am still a rookie so I need some help in where to go from this purchase.

With that information in mind, Are there any Lens and/or accessories that anybody would recommend? I would say have value in mind, i'm not a millionaire (But you moved to Sony)

Additionally, I want to dabble in Video, so I will need a mic of some sort..

I hope this makes sense,

Please be kind in response, I am trying

Neil

Neilpowis's gear list:Neilpowis's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Sony a7 III Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Canon EF 24-105mm F4L IS II USM
Canon EOS 6D Sony a7 III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow