More from Mull

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
BagCarryingDad Regular Member • Posts: 250
More from Mull

My teen daughter has finished editing and cropping her favourite shots from our trip to the Scottish island of Mull last month, with a view to entering them as a portfolio-of-five into a youth competition.
Thank you all so much for your tips after the last batch, which obviously she hasn't had a chance to apply yet. In particular, she knows that the ISO is too high in most of these, and has capped it to 800 for the future.

However, in proud-dad mode, I think she's got a good eye for framing and composition, and I'm really glad that she's chosen photography as a hobby. (Mainly because my other child does stuff which requires him to be in particular places at particular times, and the logistics would get too complex if they were both like that!)

Low resolution versions, as that's what the comp wants in the first instance. All with a G80 + 100-300 ii.

Juvenile buzzard

Herring gull

Eurasian Otter

Atlantic puffins

Male and female siskins

Panasonic G85
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow