DPR ... time has come ... for new Nikon forum! :)

Started 4 months ago | Discussions thread
Bob in Baltimore
Bob in Baltimore Contributing Member • Posts: 978
Re: DPR ... time has come ... for new Nikon forum! :)

NikonD800Es wrote:

DPR, what are you waiting for?

Time has come ... for new forum ... Nikon FX/DX mirrorless forum!

Some of those folks not interested in the putative Nikon mirrorless camera will soon be complaining about the blather about a non-extant camera on the DX or FX forum. Some of the folks who are interested will complain about having to thrash thru all the junk rehashing the same old stuff about existing cameras. And some from both camps will complain about the complaints.

Many others will remain calm and unperturbed about the whole flap.

The net result, however, will be unnecessary contentious postings serving no real purpose.

In my opinion. based on tech trends and marketing rumors etc.,is that a Nikon mirrorless camera is coming

I agree with the OP. Lets start a forum now. Life will be  better for all, and I am hard pressed to see any disadvantage to having a new thread.

From a personal perspective, it will be easier to check out the speculation when I care to do so. It won't be often. And it will be easier to scan the fora that I do read, which is often. And less upward pressure on my blood pressure.

-- hide signature --

Bob in Baltimore

Bob in Baltimore's gear list:Bob in Baltimore's gear list
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 35mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm F3.5-4.5G ED VR
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow