Helsinki, Stockholm and Copenhagen.

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Nick5
Nick5 Senior Member • Posts: 1,011
Helsinki, Stockholm and Copenhagen.

As I always travel heavy to Europe, my ThinkTank Retrospective 40 can allow me to walk around while housing my Greek Trilogy of the Canon f/4 L IS. The 16-35 f/4 L IS, 24-70 f/4 L IS and the 70-200 f/4 L IS with a pair of Gripped 5D Mark III's. I can then subtract as needed. My ThinkTank Streetwalker Hard Drive is Hotel bound with the 24mm TS-E II Tilt/Shift with a MeFOTO Globtrotter CF for Architecturals.
As I upgraded my state side 100-400 L IS Version 1 Push/Pull for the newer Mark II, just thinking out loud if it is really needed. As we were in a Cafe in Reykjavik two years ago a lady was next to us with hers. She said she brought it for the Puffins. Well worth the upgrade for her and for me as I acquired my Version II last Christmas. As we will be traveling by air between cities, no boat trips are in order.
Although all three cities may not have their iconic building, I love to just set up and Shift where it hits me.
Just thinking out loud if there is a real need for the newer 100-400 L IS Mark II, or just add the 1.4 III to the 70-200 if desired.
Just thinking..............

Nick5's gear list:Nick5's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 70-200mm F4L IS USM Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS USM +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow