To many RX100's and RX10's - and also to less..

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Ab S
Ab S New Member • Posts: 12
To many RX100's and RX10's - and also to less..

Actually I was a bit surprised by the introduction of the RX100vi because it enters the zoom range of the RX10i&ii and the size of the RX100.

I.m.o. the RX00vi is too much a compromis compared to be a real enthousiast camera.

Within the 100 series you still can get the RX100vA which has (almost) all the new technology of the RX100vi, but although the RX10ii is still on sale, I really would like to see an RX10 24-200 mm equiv (f/2.8 or faster) with the latest technology of the RX10iv or the RX100vi.

There are just to many RX100's and RX10's on sale with old technology and to less with new technology..

Why I am writing this? Just as thought since I generally (*) enjoy my RX10i image quality (using Capture Pro) and format.

*) sharpness at telephoto end (200 mm) is not consistent from corner to corner (left side soft).

-- hide signature --

Ab S

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX10 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow