How to recall/overwrite main settings from a Lumix custom C1/2/3 slot

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Foto4x4 Senior Member • Posts: 2,170
How to recall/overwrite main settings from a Lumix custom C1/2/3 slot

Another thread prompted this question and a search hasn’t turned up an answer.

On my EM1.2, in the custom settings menu I have an option to either save the current settings to one of the Custom mode slots OR recall one of the three custom settings and overwrite the main settings with one of the saved ones.

Is there a way to do this on a Lumix, specifically the GX9 I’ve recently bought? I only see in the Tool menu for Custom Set Menu an option to save/overwrite the custom settings, not recall them.

I realise the camera remembers what it’s settings were when you return from one of the C1/2/3 modes but there are times I’d like to overwrite them with one of the custom settings rather than having to go through the menus changing settings to emulate a saved one.

Hope my question is clear.

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
John
Quote: “If your pictures aren’t good enough, you’re not close enough.”, Robert Capa

Foto4x4's gear list:Foto4x4's gear list
Sony a6300 Sony E 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 OSS Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Olympus M.Zuiko ED 75-300mm 1:4.8-6.7 II Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 +11 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow