Very disappointed with MacBook Pro 2018

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
Hans de Zomers Regular Member • Posts: 266
Re: Not funny, sad.

Come on, behalve like adults.

macOSis excellent but a big headache to learn for a Windows addict. And Windows came from far but Windows10 is also excellent, but a big headache to learn for macOS addicts.

I am an original Windows user who also got to use Mac when they first released the Intel iMacs (the 24” dual core Alu iMac). The worsed thing that could happen was that it became a Windows machine...but then a very cool one. Eventually it did simply because I couldn’t wrap my head around macOSX.

A few years later I was professionally forced to use macs. And being forced to use macOS made me learn more and more about it’s fine detailed implementation that are under the hood. Eventually I was using macOS all the time and when I had to use Windows (7 back then) it felt like going back to the Middle Ages. Along came Windows 8 (better to use but still bad) and the much improved 8.1. Suddenly Windows became okay to use again. With Windows 10 the made major leaps. It performs excellent and most of its old tweaks and technical implementations got buried into its dungeons. Windows 10 works neat and no longer is less than macOS.

Both are excellent today and I can understand anyone choosing either. I run a MBP2016 and a Surface Pro for Windows. I’m fine grabbing either machine to get work done. All software that I buy should be cross platform and so I run mostly identical software on my Windows machine as I do on the Mac.

Hans de Zomers's gear list:Hans de Zomers's gear list
Canon EOS Rebel T4i Sony Alpha NEX-3N
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
EG
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
EG
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
tko
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
tko
(unknown member)
EG
EG
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow