Settings for G85

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
PicLiz
PicLiz Regular Member • Posts: 458
Settings for G85

So I got my G85 today and also recieved a really nice free sling camera bag and other goodies as well:) It really was a nice package. It's thankfully lightweight enough, and I like the grip, the viewfinder, auto focus, the super smooth shutter....ahhh, and I'm very pleased with the few photos I have taken so far. Whew!

After just learning the Oly menu I will have to wade through Panasonic's now. Do any of you have some quick menu tips or settings you'd care to share? I have used a GX9 but not long enough to really learn the settings.

Also, since I now have a weather proof camera and lens do I have to be concerned as much about lens condensation when moving from cool to warm environments. I've always been very careful about this, maybe even too careful, in the past. I've never wanted to end up with any fungus in my gear.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

-- hide signature --

And we never failed to fail it was the
easiest thing to do...
Crosby, Stills & Nash

PicLiz's gear list:PicLiz's gear list
Olympus PEN-F Panasonic G85 Olympus OM-D E-M10 III Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +3 more
Panasonic G85 Panasonic Lumix DC-GX9
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow