Panasonic customer service

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
PicLiz
PicLiz Regular Member • Posts: 442
Panasonic customer service

I called Panasonic for the first time today to ask a question before I took delivery on my G85. I was surprised to learn that they charge $9.95 for customer support over the phone after warranty. It took me three different calls and talking to four different people to get a question answered. Olympus customer service, on the other hand, is very easy over the phone.  I have owned both Panasonic and Olympus cameras and camcorders over the years and believe each make excellent products, but sometimes one just wants to talk to a live person instead of chatting on a product website. I was very surprised there is such a vast difference in customer support between the two companies.

-- hide signature --

And we never failed to fail it was the
easiest thing to do...
Crosby, Stills & Nash

PicLiz's gear list:PicLiz's gear list
Olympus PEN-F Panasonic G85 Olympus OM-D E-M10 III Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +3 more
Panasonic G85
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow