X-Pro2 or X100F?

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ktmei Contributing Member • Posts: 772
X-Pro2 or X100F?

I have decided to sell the X-E3 since it is not working out for me. I am stuck on whether I should pick up a X-Pro2 or X100F.

Based on eBay, they both are similarly priced, the X-Pro2 is about a hundred bucks more.

I currently own the X-T2, 35 1.4, 18 f2, and 16-50 lenses.

I plan on giving/lending the X-T2 for my brother to use.

Normally I would have just gone for the X100F because of its elegant looks and tad smaller size but then I realize that I probably don't need the 23mm lens on the X100F because I have the 18mm lens and I would dislike having to change focal lengths should the time come when my brother decides to borrow the X-T2 and a lens.

With an X-Pro2, I can just use the lenses I already own and feel comfortable having as well as "mastering" more on the focal lengths in my arsenal.

But,

With the X100F, it will come with a lens in the camera and is smaller, compact, and less protruding, granting an easier way of putting it in my winter coat pocket during the cold season.

Posts are welcomed and always appreciated. GAS has contributed to this dilemma. Fuji makes great products. " 'Mo money, 'mo problems."

ktmei's gear list:ktmei's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 II
Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow