small bag inserts for MFT rather than SLR/DSLR

Started 5 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
andywitt5860 New Member • Posts: 6
small bag inserts for MFT rather than SLR/DSLR

Hey all,

I searched through the forums, but couldn't find an answer to my question (if there is one then let me know!), so I though to start a new thread to ask it.

One of the great benefits of the MFT system is its smaller size, but I've been running into problems finding a good solution to carrying my camera and a few lenses within my existing messenger bag. All of the camera inserts I have seen have a 4" width, but I was hoping to find something more in the 2-3" width range so that I could continue to use my current bag.  I think it's because all the inserts I'm coming across were built for SLR/DSLR systems, not MFT.

I could spend an additional $100-150 on a fancy Tenba bag (or something like it), but a non-descript bag with a $15-20 insert is more ideal for me.  I've been thinking about buying a few of the neoprene pouches, but again, more ideal would be an insert that won't move around so much in the bag. I guess I could DYI one, but I'd prefer to buy one.

Any suggestions?  Thanks in advance.

Andy

andywitt5860's gear list:andywitt5860's gear list
Olympus E-M1 II Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Sigma 60mm F2.8 DN Art Olympus 12-40mm F2.8 Olympus 9mm F8 Fish-Eye Body Cap Lens +2 more
ANSWER:
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow