Slrhut

Started 3 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bianca-T New Member • Posts: 3
Slrhut

I recently made an order to this UK based website and I'm worried I may have been scammed out of my money. When I ordered my camera the money (around $500) was definitely taken from my account but I never got an order number which was odd to me. But I also never got a confirmation email about my order. I tried calling the number (like 10 times) they have displayed all over their website urging customers to call them and the call immediately fails without a single ring. As a last attempt of communication I have just emailed them today (basically asking if my order had even been processed and if a refund was possible) and am waiting for a response. Usually when I email companies it takes less than a day to get a response. I will try emailing them again tomorrow but if I get no response I'm gonna have to file some kind of report on them. I have uploaded a photo of the page I was immediately brought to after ordering my camera.

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow