VEYDRA MINI PRIME - 25MM T2.2 (SONY E-MOUNT) - FOR SALE OR TRADE

Started Jul 17, 2018 | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
wildstyl Junior Member • Posts: 37
VEYDRA MINI PRIME - 25MM T2.2 (SONY E-MOUNT) - FOR SALE OR TRADE

Up for sale is my gently used Veydra Mini Prime 25mm T2.2 for Sony E-Mount.

This was used exclusively on my Sony FS5 / FS7 on my gimbal for capturing 4k video. I have probably used it for 4-5 shoots only and it has always been in a protective case when in storage.

This lens has a de-clicked aperture and a very generous focus rotation for video. It is a all metal construction and focus and aperture rings are butter smooth.  It is tack sharp and has some of the best micro-contrast out of any E-mount lens I have used. Bokeh is creamy and color and skin-tone rendition is superb. The lens can also be converted to Fuji or M43 mounts with a simple swap of the lens mount which can be provided by Veydra.

I have the original box and caps. The lens will also come with a Zeiss 77mm UV T* Filter as an added bonus which has been on the lens since purchase for protection.

I am looking to sell this lens (PayPal Only) for $650 or best offer and will ship via USPS (insured with tracking) to anywhere in the Lower 48 states CONUS.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions regarding the lens or if you would like better pictures (all from my iPhone). The lens needs to go to a good home as it has been sitting in my bag lately!

Would entertain trades for the following...

• Canon 100MM F2.8L Macro Lens
  • Other Canon L Series Glass (various)

Please reference my previous sale below for feedback.

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4128144

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Boiling Springs, PA, United States

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow