Solution to the 70-200m problem.

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
golfhov Senior Member • Posts: 7,173
Doubling down

khunpapa wrote:

golfhov wrote:

khunpapa wrote:

If weight (and size) is the first matter, then the panasonic 35-100mm f2.8 would be the final answer.

Seriously? "The final answer". That isn't the way photography works unless a product really is revolutionary

No need to rush to the final line. Read the first and second words first,nanswer later, ok?

I did. Using that logic the rx10ii is more fitting of that description. It is even lighter than your suggestion* and even covers his whole range. I am sure there may be other models but I am not super familiar with fixed lens cameras

There is no reward despite you win the "first responder" place.

Is that an insult? Not that I really care all that much. Perhaps I should have been more careful in wording my response.

"Final answer" often denotes an ultimate conclusion. In your case this conclusion was incorrect using your own criteria. *Well unless you were just doing the lens weight independant of a body attached to it

-- hide signature --

Flashes of my Memory.

Do we have a language issue? I am not trying to be rude. Trying and accomplishing are not always the same thing for me

golfhov's gear list:golfhov's gear list
Panasonic LX10 Sony Alpha a7R II Sony Alpha a7 III Samyang 14mm F2.8 IF ED MC Aspherical Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD +9 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow