Reasonably Priced On-Line Backup Options

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
TGM1234 Regular Member • Posts: 386
Reasonably Priced On-Line Backup Options

Hi,

I have about 7 TB of data stored in a Synology NAS that has served me well for years. I was a long time subscriber to Crash plan which allowed me back up the NAS. I singed up for a three year subscription and was able to pay $175 for three years of unlimited storage for the NAS plus four other computers we have in our house (crazy good deal I know). Well, it ends up the CrashPlan Home is going away. I am happy to switch to their Small Business option as I am a big fan of CrashPlan but as I am not using a PC I will be unable to back up my NAS using the Small Business option (NAS backup is supported only with MAC or Linux). I checked into Carbonite but the prices are crazy for that many TB’s.

Also, I don’t want to go down the path of physically duplicating my storage and constantly moving it to an off-site location.

Does anyone have a financially reasonalable solution for backing up Multi-TB setups on-line?

Thanks,

Tom

-- hide signature --

www.tommarronphotography.com

TGM1234's gear list:TGM1234's gear list
Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 135mm F2L USM Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8L IS II USM +9 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow