KJaay Veteran Member • Posts: 6,712
Re: First couple of samples of P1000

JimH123 wrote:

KJaay wrote:

Lin Evans wrote:

EE-TV wrote:

chrisno wrote:

jshen808 wrote:

..here's a few more 'samples' from the P1000 camera (source link below)..

http://in.pcmag.com/canon-powershot-sx530-hs/124001/preview/nikon-coolpix-p1000

..P1000..

..P1000..

..P1000..

..P1000..

..Cheers..

horrible samples and cheating resolution

but thanks

I don't understand. They look amazing to me?

These images from the P1000 are fine - there is nothing "horrible" and I have no idea what "cheating resolution" means. LOL.. dPReview just had to get in a plug for Sony when they mention it and the 20mp so called 1" sensor with its 600mm lens. Actually if they wanted to plug something it should have been the NIkon V3 with the EFV and perhaps a 300mm lens which gives over 800mm but Sony just had to be tossed in. The Sony is fine, but it's not intended for the same use as the P1000. There is no way you can get the type images at these insane focal lengths by cropping the Sony.

Best regards,

Lin

Right now there is not any camera that can compete With the P900 or P1000 zoom range.

Actually, there is a new player, oops did I say new player, I meant old player in town.

Meet the Kodak Pixpro AZ901:

https://www.ephotozine.com/article/kodak-pixpro-az901-review-32289

No idea how good it is (or not good). I decided to go for the P1000.

Forgot about Kodak 901, it is a good camera from what I have seen on the Kodak forum, the P900 had IMO a little better IQ, Kodak the better color! I pre- ordered the P1000 so I am all in!!

KJaay's gear list:KJaay's gear list
Canon PowerShot S3 IS Fujifilm X-S1 Nikon Coolpix P600 Nikon Coolpix P900 Nikon Coolpix P1000 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow