Poor Audio Quality

Started 5 months ago | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Hotmazda124
Hotmazda124 New Member • Posts: 4
Poor Audio Quality

The first Coolpix P900 I bought on 4/23/2018 for the Pink Concert the next day.  It took great long distant  photos. But all the videos had a loud distorted sound over the videos.  My daughter post the videos on youtube.  I took my nikon L820 and the videos I took came out great. So I returned the camera back to Best buy and got a refund.  I have another concert coming up next month. I went and purchased another Nikon Coolpix P900 from a camera store selling a package deal on ebay.  I received it this past Saturday, took it out to test yesterday. took many photos and a couple of videos.  Would you believe this second camera has the same problem. I did some research on the web, read some forums on the camera.  One person suggested to go into the camera's setting and turn off the zoom mic.  So I did and recorded something on the tv.  When I played it back, the volume on the video was very, very low. Looks like I'm sending this camera back too.  What a disappointment this model has been.

Hotmazda124's gear list:Hotmazda124's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P900
Nikon Coolpix P900
16 megapixels • 3 screen • 24 – 2000 mm (83.3×)
Announced: Mar 2, 2015
Hotmazda124's score
Average community score
Nikon Coolpix L820 Nikon Coolpix P900
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow