What Camera Should I Buy?

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Puzio20 New Member • Posts: 2
What Camera Should I Buy?

Hi Everyone,

I've recently decided to purchased my FIRST DSLR camera. Now as you can imagine when researching which camera I should go with there are literally thousands of articles which all recommend a different model. Not to mention, when you add in which accessories to go with the research becomes even more extensive/confusing lol! That's why I figured the best option for me would be to  join this community and ask for advise. Which DSLR would you recommend for a beginner? Below are some details to help with your recommendations! Thank you in advance for your help and I welcome any information you believe will be beneficial for me to know.

- This camera will be used mostly for travel/vacation photos

- Because I will be traveling with the camera I'm looking for something that's not too bulky.

- Since this is my first DSLR, perhaps it would be a good idea to have a camera with good AF or image stabilization?

- Which lenses would you recommend that have the most versatility? I would like to have the ability to zoom if an image I'm trying to capture is further away.

- I will be using my Gopro Hero 6 for most of my video footage, but having a DSLR with decent video capability would be a plus.

- I would like to be around $1200 with the purchase of the camera as well as the recommended accessories.

I'm sure there is a lot more detail I should be giving, but with the lack of knowledge from being a beginner this is all I can provide. All I need at the moment is camera that takes great pictures, a few settings to assist in getting great shots as well as features that I can grow into as I progress with this hobby.

Thank you again for your help!

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
GoPro Hero6 Black
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow