FS: Nikon Coolpix A - APS-C compact $300 US shipping included

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
vinz86 New Member • Posts: 1
FS: Nikon Coolpix A - APS-C compact $300 US shipping included

Selling my Nikon Coolpix A in the less common Silver colour. Good used condition, surface blemishes but in perfect working order.

Bought earlier this year and used for two trips abroad but have moved on to full-frame so it is not used anymore. 5324 shutter actuations as of 5 July 2018.

Excellent image quality for a small compact with sharp lens, APS-C sized sensor and familiar Nikon controls and colour profile. No AA filter for maximum detail. Built in pop up flash.

Has been an excellent street/travel camera with quiet leaf shutter and amazing image quality for the size - can slip into coat pocket. Not many cameras of this quality in this size.

Not plagued with the same extent of dust issues as the comparable Ricoh GR II.

Comes with:

- Camera body

- USA Plug wall charger

- Spare dual battery charger with micro USB connection - charge on the go via USB

Unfortunately as I am in NZ at the moment I cannot ship the lithium batteries but you can easily get Wasabi batteries for this. Some minor blemishes as per photos, 1 out of camera JPG also in gallery.

Looking for $300 USD /OBO shipped to the USA + i'll absorb paypal fees

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Auckland, New Zealand (Aotearoa)

Nikon Coolpix A
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow