Neck Strap for Fuji X-T2 with 18-55

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
fahdeen New Member • Posts: 6
Neck Strap for Fuji X-T2 with 18-55

hi everyone. I have a Fuji x-t2 with 18-55 lens. I'm looking for a neck/shoulder strap for it. I have gone through plenty of threads and forums and decided on the peak design straps especially between the slide lite and leash straps. Now I have looked at the following

1. blackrapid (tripod connector-unsafe as mentioned in several forums since it's a single point connection) which I too feel is unsafe!

2. Peak design a lot of good rave reviews due to its use of anchor links which enables quick interchangeability of straps. But a bit concerned with the anchor links strap.

3. Rope straps such as sailor straps - length not adjustable but I think can be used as a wrist strap also

4. Dsptch and optech straps  - also looks good.

5. Luma labs the loop - single point connector and expensive!

Of these almost almost all forums recommend the peak design hence my final decision is between the slide lite and leash. Now my question is between these two which would be good since one is 19mm and the other is 31mm wide strap. The Fuji strap is 30mm wide; I don't use it since I cannot adjust the strap length or put it cross body. And also the think tank mirrorless mover 20 camera bag I use has a 25mm wide strap.

I won't be using any big lenses with the x-t2. Max I'll go with is xf16 or xf16-55 lens(if I have the budget)! But mostly I'll be using it with the 18-55 or 23f2(when I get one).

So any advice which to go for?

fahdeen's gear list:fahdeen's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS Apple iPhone 7 Plus Apple iPhone X
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm XF1 Fujifilm X-T2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow