Why Canon is Better than Sony

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
hermit383
hermit383 Regular Member • Posts: 336
Re: Why Canon is Better than Sony

Honestly, I agree with you fully from prefer optical viewfinders hand down. I’d never trade for an evf, if it was one or the other. I’m happy with my stuff as well.  If it had to be this “decline” of dslrs” that I hear claimed, then Canon is the entity that could release a 1DXII sized  mirrorless body that would still be huge and essentially 99 percent identical to a current Canon body.

If it’s only the futures that people want, They shouldn’t have a problem with this correct ?

its an ergonomic advantage to have the camera heavy like a 1DX /D5 imo. I’d be upset if they stopped offering dslrs in general, but i think any new mirrorless they make should be 1DX sized if it is going to be a body marketed to sport and action photography, I’d even pay more for a 5D type body in this chassis.

hermit383's gear list:hermit383's gear list
Canon EOS-1D X Mark II Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Canon EF 16-35mm F2.8L II USM +4 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tko
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow