A few pics showing what Sony RX100-m6 can do

Started 1 week ago | Photos thread
Mina J
Mina J Senior Member • Posts: 2,546
Re: A few pics showing what Sony RX100-m6 can do

Steve Bingham wrote:

Jim Kasson is a hugely intelligent man - and his gallery work can be very abstract - and excellent. I love it1

Mina J wrote:

tbcass wrote:

Catcher05 wrote:

I see. Well I use Capture One and I love post processing, in fact pictures without good PP are not interesting to me - they look plain, pale and to me it's all in the past century.

The newest is not automatically better. We all have different tastes and to belittle people who don't care for heavily processed photos is the same as putting down someone who prefer a certain type of food or style of car. It's better to weigh your words more carefully instead of insulting people. Would you like it if someone said people who like that type of processing have bad tastes? There's room in photography for all types of photography and many of us prefer things to represent what we see in real life as closely as possible.

-- hide signature --

Tom
Look at the picture, not the pixels

"There's room in photography for all types of photography and many of us prefer things to represent what we see in real life as closely as possible". I totally agree with your statement.

I saw this yesterday in response to an original post. Once you see the original posters photos, you will know why this response was posted.

https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/61358826

Mina

-- hide signature --

"A photograph is a mirror that remembers"
By Blind Tom 1849-1908

-- hide signature --

Steve Bingham
www.dustylens.com
www.ghost-town-photography.com
Latest postings are always at the bottom of each page.

Thanks for the input Steve and I'm very glad I read his post.

Mina

-- hide signature --

"A photograph is a mirror that remembers"
By Blind Tom 1849-1908

Mina J's gear list:Mina J's gear list
Sony RX100 III Sony RX10 IV Nikon D300 Nikon D750
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow