B&H RX100 VI shipping experience

Started 6 days ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
likegadgets New Member • Posts: 3
B&H RX100 VI shipping experience

I am new forum member but very long time lurker.

Anyone having issues getting their RX100 VI shipped by B&H?

I ordered when announced, they charged my card on the 7/8, I called them on the 10th and they assured me it would ship on the 10. It did not, same thing on 7/11.  Called them today and they say they had so many orders the warehouse has been unable to fulfill the orders even though they have the stock. They are hoping to ship today, but no assurances.

I have purchased from B&H for many years and liked them. Lately several of my orders had problems, like they lost their way, (I have read about their warehouse employee problems - maybe that is the issue).

I want B&H to succeed, competition is healthy, but after my experience with this order and the one previous, I will move on and order from Amazon whenever possible. At least they answer the phone promptly and address a problem on the call.

In any case, I would like to know if my case is isolated or others experienced the same.

Looking forward to receiving the VI........  (looking for it locally in LA as I no longer trust they will timely ship).

Sony RX100 VI
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow