Saving the dragon (P7700)

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
André BARELIER
André BARELIER Veteran Member • Posts: 8,733
Re: Saving the dragon (P7700)

Isola Verde wrote:

André BARELIER wrote:

Hi Peter,

I missed this one, hence my late answer.

Very nice fair, and excellent pictures. Very sharp and colorfull.

Thanks!

Yes, the processed one is a bit overdone, with a kind of HDR look, but that's OK. The only thing I don't like is that you have blurred the background to isolate the subject (which is fine), but you've been a bit heavy handed. The results is too artificial for my taste.

Indeed - I'd wanted to disguise the reversed writing on the shop windows, but needn't have bothered, I now realise! So yes, needs a little less of just about everything..

Anyway, thank you for posting: this forum is now a P900 dedicated forum. I'm wondering if I should keep on posting pictures here: nobody seems interested in non-superzooms...

-- hide signature --

André

Poor little P900 will soon be last year's toy... have a look at the enormous P1000 - just announced...

https://www.dpreview.com/articles/1977264339/nikon-coolpix-p1000-what-you-need-to-know?slide=5

... then weep!

Here's another from the parade, to cheer you up again...

Ladies of The Red Hat Society - our local branch, "The Norfolk Broads"

Peter

This one is really excellent, with a very nice 3D look. I didn't see it on you flickr album, which is very nice.

Thanks for sharing!

-- hide signature --

André

André BARELIER's gear list:André BARELIER's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7800 Nikon D7200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 16-80mm F2.8-4E ED VR Nikon D3300 Nikon 1 J5 +8 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow