*** MC 511 Anything goes! ***

Started 6 days ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Steve Bingham
Steve Bingham Forum Pro • Posts: 25,419
*** MC 511 Anything goes! ***

Well 1st, I would like to congradulate Randy! He did an amazing job and worked VERY hard. It is kind of unfair, as a retired pro, for me to be able to go through my collection. At the age of 82 I walk funny but still LOVE photography. There are some amazing members out there - and many excellent photographers.

As a newbie on this forum I felt somewhat compelled to put my best foot forward. Perhaps I inspired a few fellow photographers.

The next "contest" will be for you to pull out ALL the stops. Let it happen. Any subject, any manipulation, any camera, any post processing, anything! Winners will be "judged" (I hate that word) on originality, uniqueness, and especially artistic merit. Show me something different!

We all gat bored and NEED to be inspired. I mean that's why we do photography, right? It is a wide open field and goes beyond smart phones. Although, these are also welcome. Here are the rules:

1. Photos must have been taken by you but can be from any camera, including cell phones, and may have been taken at any time.
  2. There are no restrictions on brand of equipment used, processing or the like - it's all good. It's the image that counts, not how it was created.
  3. Please state in the header of your post, or in the comments bar below each image, whether they are "Entry" or "Exhibit". Non-labelled submissions will be assumed to be Exhibits.
  4. Please post all images using the "Reply to thread" button below this first post.
  5. At the end of this challenge, I will announce First, Second and Third places from the Entries and Honorable Mentions will be selected from Entries and Exhibits.
  6. The First Place winner earns the "privilege" of being the host of the next challenge and has 3 days to begin it. The winner can respond to the challenge setter with a forum post or PM. If that individual doesn't respond in 3 days, or has to decline to serve, the Second Place winner becomes the next host. If that individual declines to serve, the Third Place winner becomes the next host.

Examples will appear in the following post.

-- hide signature --

Steve Bingham
www.dustylens.com
www.ghost-town-photography.com
Latest postings are always at the bottom of each page.

Steve Bingham's gear list:Steve Bingham's gear list
Sony RX100 VI Nikon D810 Nikon D5500 Nikon D7200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR +31 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow