Product photography, shutter life and D2h...
I'm currently working part time for an auction company doing product photography, currently we Canon G3s but they don't last very long at around 150 shots a day. At any point atleast 2 out of 5 are at the shop for return/repairs. Rather horrible little cameras, especially as far as focussing and white balance goes.
Does anyone have any suggestions for studio cameras that does these kinda of figures 7 days / week ? I've warmed them up to the idea of a Canon EOS 300D, now the camera shop is trying to sell them a D2h or 1D(apparently these has metal shutters as apposed to other SLR's plastic shutters).
Any comments, suggestions, raves and rants would be appreciated.
PS. Sorry for the repost from Pro forum...
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%