Sigma 150-600 Sport - Some Thoughts (Images)

Started 2 weeks ago | Discussions thread
Lihkin
OP Lihkin Senior Member • Posts: 2,536
Thanks much for your prior feedback (some more images)

doonie wrote:

Glad to see you're happy with the new lens. Very nice photos so far. I'm anxious to see what you come back with from Alaska !

Hey Gary,

Thanks for your help in the past - I really appreciate it. I am so looking forward to the trip...

I don't regret for one moment buying this lens. Like I said, i have been a Nikon guy and never thought of getting a 3rd party lens. This lens is stellar. Some more shots (heavily cropped, so the sharpness is even more impressive).

I hope the weather cooperates in Alaska (looks to be Sunny for my trip) - I am there from July 17 through July 21 (so excited). I will be at Lake Clarke July 18 - July 20 and then have rented a car for one day to drive to Denali and shoot an early morning (sunrise shot) of the mountain from one of the viewpoints.

Cheers

-- hide signature --
 Lihkin's gear list:Lihkin's gear list
Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF Fisheye-Nikkor 16mm f/2.8D Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 200mm f/4D ED-IF +2 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow