Sigma 150-600mm Contemporary... Is it just me?

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Forgotten Paths Forum Member • Posts: 53
Sigma 150-600mm Contemporary... Is it just me?

Ive had the sigma zoom for a few months now which I purchased with the calibration dock.

Originally I had it on a Canon 7d and was less than wowed with the images it was giving, and with having to use high ISO's to make up for the slow aperture, I was getting lots of noise.

Id been wanting to get myself a full frame body again for a while so managed to pick up a near new Canon 6d for a good price and still feel slightly disappointed by the lens.

Images seem dull, flat, and just overly meh. I've owned the Canon 70-300L previously and was always taken back by colours and sharpness.

Is anyone else having similar feelings? or are there people out there that genuinely love this lens?

Id be intrigued to hear,

thanks,

Luke

Forgotten Paths's gear list:Forgotten Paths's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Canon Extender EF 1.4x III Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM +1 more
Canon EOS 6D Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow