P600 Automatic Ink Change

Started 1 week ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
SantaFeBill Senior Member • Posts: 2,756
P600 Automatic Ink Change

Why did my P600 do an ink change from MK to PK w.o. my telling it to?

It happened when I did a print of a Web page from FF 52 ESR - something I've done many times w.o. it causing an ink change.

I had not changed any settings in the P600 printer sw, including paper type, nor had I touched the area on the panel on the printer that initiates an ink change. Not had I changed any settings in FF, although I don't believe there are any there that would affect this in any case.

In short, everything was as before, when printing a Web page didn't initiate an ink change - yet this time it did.

The only thing that was different was the page was one I'd not printed before, but I can't image how there could have been code embedded in the page that caused the P600 to do an ink change.

Any ideas as to why this happened, and esp. how to keep it from happening again?

I do an ink change on a regular basis - manually using the panel - and don't need to use more ink having the printer do one in between w.o. being asked.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon Coolpix P600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow